Version 18.104.22.168 (10544.10525)
- The List Item at Index/Sublist statement was not registering its track variable usage.
- A Prompt category statement Copy-Cancel button type was doing a Copy-Continue.
- The Import Artwork statement's scale imported artwork if required setting could cause a crash if no scaling was required.
- The Chapters statement was ignored on files containing a video track.
Version 22.214.171.124 (10543.10525)
- The Compare Fields statement was always setting the action test state. And and Or were ignored.
- The Prompt for Text statement's config setting of Require an Integer Value could be lost when editing if a different Prompt for Text statement was selected.
Version 126.96.36.199 (10542.10525)
- If more than ~20 Custom Fields were defined it was possible that a custom field displayed on a main window column was not correctly mapped.
- The Show in Log Viewer action statement was not properly accumulating its named variable usage for display in context menus. Action runtime settings were incorrectly reported.
- The Snapshot editor was not displaying PPI for artwork.
Version 6.6.1 (10539.10525)
The Action Updater
- When installing an update to a resource action, helper actions which were previously used but are no longer necessary will be removed.
Renaming, Copying, Moving Files and Space Handling
- When renaming, copying and moving files, every manipulated path component has leading/trailing spaces removed. Additionally sequences of multiple spaces are replaced by a single space. This default behaviour can now be modified in Preferences-General. You can leave the default behaviour, only remove leading/trailing spaces or do nothing.
Action Statement Changes
- The Open URL statement can now specify that a portion of the URL should not be escaped.
- The Open URL statement's ? form can now specify a fragment. This is so we can better position help in complicated action bundles.
- The Preferences statement has a new single value setting to modify the General Preferences rename space handling setting described above.
Resource Action Changes
- The Sync Files suite of actions has been overhauled. Lots of changes, consolidation and a few surprises.
- The first time Yate was opened after updating, the Action Updater would test for updates each time the main window was minimized then displayed. Closing and reopening the application solved the issue.
Earlier Version 6 Release Notes
Version 5 Release Notes
Version 4 Release Notes
Version 3 Release Notes
Version 2 Release Notes
Version 1 Release Notes