Yate contains commands to renumber track numbers but not episode and season numbers. This action extracts the season/episode numbers from track numbers. You can renumber the files using the Actions-Renumber Tracks-From... menu item.
Season numbers are extracted from the track numbers by dividing the track number by 100:
102 for season 1 episode 2
205 for season 2 episode 5
The Episode ID field is also set.
----- Start of action 'Extract Video Numbers from Track Numbers'
- Version 1.0 -
- This action copies information from the Track field to the Episode field. This facilitates renumbering of episodes using the standard Actions>Renumber functions.
- All the selected files must have the same non empty Show Name. If all track numbers are greater than 100, it is assumed that the last two digits represent the episode number while the high order digits represent the season number.
- 101 season 1, track 1
- 205 season 2, track 5
- The Episode ID is synthesized from the resultant season and track numbers.
- Test if all files have video
- Compare field Show Name across files, case insensitive, ignore spaces, disallow empty, And result
- if false
- Prompt The Show Name field must be non empty and consistent for all selected files which must be video.
- , Beep, Hide Info, Hide Copy
- Test if the numeric value of the Track field > "100" (Set result)
- if false
- Copy the Track field to the Episode and Variable 0 fields
- Copy the Season field to Variable 1
- Evaluate Expression "function(\[Track],'mod:',100)" save integer result to Variable 0
- Copy the Variable 0 field to the Episode field
- Evaluate Expression "\[Track]/100" save integer result to Variable 1
- Copy the Variable 1 field to the Season field
- Make Variable 0 numeric padding to 2 digits
- Make Variable 1 numeric padding to 2 digits
- Set the Episode ID field to "S\v1E\v0"
----- End of action 'Extract Video Numbers from Track Numbers'
Actions: Extract Video Numbers from Track Numbers
2015-05-14 v1.0 First release.