A Set of five small actions used to prompt for a path to a file or folder. The actions all save the path to the clipboard. They're useful if you ever need a path to paste into a field. Note that none of the prompts specify a list of valid filename extensions and as such all extensions, including none, are allowed.
The following actions are supplied:
- File (existing) to Clipboard
- Prompt for an existing file.
- File (existing) to Clipboard (Relative)
- Prompt for an existing file. If the chosen file is under the Home directory, make the path relative.
- File (new) to Clipboard
- Prompt for a new file.
- Folder to Clipboard
- Prompt for a folder
- Dump Paths
- Dump the paths of all selected files.
Actions: File (existing) to Clipboard
Actions: File (existing) to Clipboard (Relative)
Actions: File (new) to Clipboard
Actions: Folder to Clipboard
Actions: Dump All Paths
2016-01-03 First release.
2017-08-15 Added Dump All Paths.
2018-04-03 Cleaner prompts.