Welcome Guest

Pages: 1
Preference Request - Prevent Multiple Artwork
DreamStaticPostJanuary 17, 2014, 21:50
Beginner
October 26, 2013, 16:46
Normal topicPreference Request - Prevent Multiple Artwork

I love being able to see all the artwork from the different files until I save - so cool. One thing that I sometimes accidentally do is leave some of those checked by accident along with the new artwork I drag in. Is there a way in the future to have a preference in the Artwork section that treats the artwork choices like radio buttons instead of check boxes. i.e. If I select one, it auto deselects the other artwork items. And also adds the artwork to all selected files since it is deselecting all the other artwork files. This would save me from making bonehead errors.

I currently am using the check for multiple artwork action in my save action to stop me before saving. So I have a stopgap currently in place thanks to your amazing actions!!!!!

Just one of those not needed, but would be cool features. 🙂

Thanks for making the MOST AWESOME tagging software available!!

2MR2PostJanuary 17, 2014, 21:57
Administrator
August 23, 2012, 19:27
Normal topicRe: Preference Request - Prevent Multiple Artwork

It might be a little dangerous if you have more than one album selected. It would have to be a "Only keep one artwork item if one album is selected" option. Let me think about in.

Thanks for the kind words.

DreamStaticPostJanuary 18, 2014, 00:09
Beginner

The one album restriction makes sense and would work for me as well.

2MR2PostJanuary 19, 2014, 22:30
Administrator
August 23, 2012, 19:27

I came up with a simple solution which I think is pretty safe. If you hold down the Alt key while clicking on an artwork item's checkbox, it selects that item (regardless of its current state) and deselects all others. If you do it in error you can always click on 'Changes made' to roll back the changes.

DreamStaticPostJanuary 24, 2014, 01:26
Beginner

That works. Thanks so much. 🙂

Pages: 1
Mingle Forum by Cartpauj | Version: 1.1.0beta | Page loaded in: 0.01 seconds.