Welcome Guest

Pages: 1
Identify Compilations
PhukkinPostJune 6, 2014, 04:58
March 28, 2014, 05:21
Normal topicIdentify Compilations

Is there anyway to create an action that will automatically change all the tracks under a certain album to 'part of a compilation' if a set number of different artists under the same album are identified

for example

if
>3 seperate artists with same album name

make all tracks under that album identify as part of a compilation?

thanks in advance!

2MR2PostJune 6, 2014, 08:37
Administrator
August 23, 2012, 19:27
Normal topicRe: Identify Compilations

Try this:

http://2manyrobots.com/actions/DetermineIfCompilation.zip

- unzip
- Yate>Import Preferences

You'll have an action named 'Determine if Compilation'.

It will set the Part of a Compilation state if there are three or more unique artist fields. If you want it to also clear the state if it is not a compilation, look for a disabled statement in the action and enable it.

PhukkinPostJune 6, 2014, 09:32

Thank you so much. Did you just make those up then or is their a library of these I am missing?

2MR2PostJune 6, 2014, 09:40
Administrator
August 23, 2012, 19:27

Hi, I just made them up.

You'l find actions being sent out as responses all over the forum. We have an Actions section but I haven't been too good about keeping it up to date. I'll try to set something up which will make it easier to see the actions that were posted. Time, time, time 🙁

PhukkinPostJune 6, 2014, 09:54

Firstly, your a genius. Secondly, If customer service was half as good as this elsewhere the world would be a better place.

I thought the CD from Album request would have been doable with the regular expression action, I just had no idea as to how to use it, and after looking at yours I still don't 🙁

Thank you again for your help, Yate is in a league of it's own compared to what else is out there. It's what my friends are getting for christmas this year.

Pages: 1
Mingle Forum by Cartpauj | Version: 1.1.0beta | Page loaded in: 0.017 seconds.