Welcome Guest

Pages: 1
Allow one comment and one empty line before forced group execution
cpkPostMarch 12, 2015, 22:44
Advanced
March 1, 2015, 02:55
Normal topicAllow one comment and one empty line before forced group execution

Well this is a pretty trivial request but I like to put a comment as the first line of any code/script I write in any language (assuming it allows me to) just to remind me someday in the future what my original intentions were. Then I like an empty line after it. Yate has let me do this so far without issue until the function 'Forced Group Execution' which demands that it be the first function in the action.

My suggestion is just to allow a 'Comment' function and an 'Empty Line' function to be the first two fields at the action beginning prior to the 'Forced Group Action'.

It is pretty trivial because i can put my comment and empty line after the 'forced group execution' function. But I figure it doesn't hurt to request my idea of perfection. 😉

2MR2PostMarch 12, 2015, 22:52
Administrator
August 23, 2012, 19:27
Normal topicRe: Allow one comment and one empty line before forced group execution

That would cause a lot of internal issues as then it 'wouldn't be first' and would bypass all the fast state testing already in place.

I could however allow you to put a comment on the Force Group, much as I do with the Start statement.

cpkPostMarch 12, 2015, 22:56
Advanced
March 1, 2015, 02:55
Normal topicRe: Allow one comment and one empty line before forced group execution

A comment option like the Start has would work for me just fine.

I had no idea what I thought would be trivial wasn't. 🙁

Pages: 1
Mingle Forum by Cartpauj | Version: 1.1.0beta | Page loaded in: 0.02 seconds.