Welcome Guest

Pages: 1
Can Yate add explicit tags so it shows on the music app on the iPhone?
rosiest72PostJuly 16, 2017, 01:27
July 16, 2017, 05:22
Normal topicCan Yate add explicit tags so it shows on the music app on the iPhone?

I bought Yate because I remember adding explicit tags for my music for the purpose of seeing the explicit tags on my phone with the Yate free trial. Now that I've bought it and done the same, the explicit tags don't show on the songs I add the tag to. I'm referring to the red box with an E in it. Thanks for any and all help/info.

2MR2PostJuly 16, 2017, 06:24
Administrator
August 23, 2012, 19:27
Normal topicRe: Can Yate add explicit tags so it shows on the music app on the iPhone?

Content Advisory metadata can be added/changed only for MPEG-4 (m4a) files. The files must be linked to iTunes when changing and saving the files in Yate. iTunes displays the content advisory differently in various versions. In the latest version they display a C or E enclosed in a box to the extreme right of the Name field in the Songs display. The indicator is no longer 'red'.

If you want to remove the content advisory you must enable the "Preferences-Audio-MPEG-4-Write empty content advisory" setting in Yate.

If you've made changes in Yate while not 'linked', you can force a refresh by linking the files and then by doing a Refresh iTunes"

Pages: 1
Mingle Forum by Cartpauj | Version: 1.1.0beta | Page loaded in: 0.013 seconds.