Welcome Guest

Pages: 1
Artwork search not working
ratmicePostJuly 19, 2017, 11:41
Beginner
December 23, 2014, 21:35
Normal topicArtwork search not working

When I try to search for artwork I get an error message that there is no artwork search data found. Not sure why this is happening as it works on my laptop. Anything to try?

2MR2PostJuly 19, 2017, 11:50
Administrator
August 23, 2012, 19:27
Normal topicRe: Artwork search not working

Are you doing an Auto-Search. If so the tracks must have at a minimum an Album and Artist/Album Artist field. If you are searching via a search template, you have to have whatever metadata is specified in the template. The template must either have a metadata token which will use the fields specified in the checkboxes, or must have tokens individually specifying the desired types. How you are searching, the exact error message and a screenshot of the template (if used) would provide more information. 🙂

ratmicePostJuly 20, 2017, 12:37
Beginner

I am using a template, I believe one that was included with the app, for Google. The error msg is attached. The files are already tagged with Album, Artist Date, Album Artist, etc... The problem also arises using auto search, with a different error - also attached. Files that I have already tagged, using the same artwork search function, throw the same messages. This all began after autoupdating yesterday and is true of both machines that have been updated.

ratmicePostJuly 20, 2017, 12:48
Beginner

quick update - changing the template to use 'artist' instead of 'album artist' was successful in producing a search. Not sure why 'album artist' no longer works for me.

2MR2PostJuly 20, 2017, 12:51
Administrator

Any edit to the built in search templates will fix the issue. When I increased the abilities of the search templates I forgot to update the format of the built in templates. If you open the template and then close it, the issue will be fixed as it will be re-saved. You can put Album Artist back and all will be fine. Sorry 🙁

ratmicePostJuly 20, 2017, 12:58
Beginner

No worries. Glad I could help. This is one of my most used apps, and I really appreciate all the work that has gone into it.

2MR2PostJuly 20, 2017, 13:56
Administrator

I've issued a patch which correctly re-reads the much older search templates. These go back before any tokens were used. Thanks for the catch.

Pages: 1
Mingle Forum by Cartpauj | Version: 1.1.0beta | Page loaded in: 0.026 seconds.