Welcome Guest

Pages: 1
Audio File Health Check Error Question
CarlinSmithPostJanuary 1, 2020, 10:23
January 1, 2020, 15:15
Normal topicAudio File Health Check Error Question

Hello and happy new year,

I used the Audio File Health check to correct about 200 errors in a 56,000+ file music library. However, about 20 errors remain all of same type.

The error message is: Container: 'root' Atom overflows container

The files don't have issue playing on computer or my Aurender music server but none the less my OCD has kicked in and wondering how I can correct it.

I have searched the forum but did not see a topic with this specific error.

Thanks

2MR2PostJanuary 1, 2020, 10:35
Administrator
August 23, 2012, 19:27
Normal topicRe: Audio File Health Check Error Question

As the error suggests the size encoded into the root atom of the file extends past the end of the file.

That issue is pretty benign as I've never seen a player that cares...although it does suggest that there might be an error further down the atom hierarchy. If you're using Yate to fix the issues, I'd have to see a file as it should fix it whwn saving the file. If you're fixing the files outside of Yate, there's no way (or pretty difficult) to fix it manually. If you could email a link to one file it would let us see what is going on. Send it to support@2manyrobots.com.

2MR2PostJanuary 2, 2020, 23:11
Administrator
August 23, 2012, 19:27
Normal topicRe: Audio File Health Check Error Question

I’ve looked into this error a little more and quite frankly I can’t see how it can happen with the ‘root’ designator. If you can zip up a file exhibiting this behaviour I’d appreciate it. If you can email me a link to the file it would be great … if not emailing the zipped file more than likely will work.

Pages: 1
Mingle Forum by Cartpauj | Version: 1.1.0beta | Page loaded in: 0.016 seconds.