Welcome Guest

Pages: 1
How can I disable this error message when opening folders with Yate
brandonxoliverPostJanuary 25, 2020, 23:23
January 26, 2020, 03:52
Normal topicHow can I disable this error message when opening folders with Yate

Everything works smoothly when dragging a folder from finder into Yate. However, when I "open" a folder with Yate (with $ open -a "Yate" /path/to/folder in the terminal for example), I receive this error message;

Import Artwork from Discogs
No files contain a Discogs Release Id

I've gone through the preferences many times looking for a way to disable the message. But can't seem to find a solution. Does anyone know how this can be done?

It's nothing major, just annoying to hear the error noise and clear the message every time when burning through a big list of folders.

Thanks!

brandonxoliverPostJanuary 25, 2020, 23:29
January 26, 2020, 03:52
Normal topicRe: How can I disable this error message when opening folders with Yate

Oh, I should mention. Checking "do not show this message again" doesn’t seem to do anything. The message shows again when opening and new folder.

2MR2PostJanuary 26, 2020, 08:52
Administrator
August 23, 2012, 19:27
Normal topicRe: How can I disable this error message when opening folders with Yate

You must have a default action set. Open the Action Manager from the Actions menu. Look for an action which has a check mark for an icon. This action is called whenever you invoke Yate by dragging to the dock icon, via Finder Open With or from the terminal. As they all open in exactly the same way there is no method of differentiating which was performed. You can suppress the running of the default action if Yate is already open in Preferences-Actions.

You can clear the default action status in the Action Manager by right clicking on the action and by selecting Clear Special Status.

As far as the error message repeating that looks like a bug. I'll have a look at it.

Pages: 1
Mingle Forum by Cartpauj | Version: 1.1.0beta | Page loaded in: 0.012 seconds.