Welcome Guest

Pages: 1
Compilations Folders Various Folder
GVCCBobPostMarch 22, 2022, 14:42
March 22, 2022, 18:29
Normal topicCompilations Folders Various Folder

Change Compilations to Various

My question is I ripped about 200 CD's using DBpoweramp with compilations checked so I have a Compilations Folder.

I sent my other CD's to MusicShifter. They use DBpoweramp and those CD's were put into the Folder Various.

How do I get all my CD's tags into various, or vise versa into Compilations so all those type of CD's are grouped into one folder.

Looking at Tag editor I do not see Various or Compilations.

There is no compilations Tag.

Is there an easy way to do this?

Thanks

2MR2PostMarch 22, 2022, 16:41
Administrator
August 23, 2012, 19:27

If I understand you correctly you have files under a Compilations folder and under a Various Folder ... and you want to combine them into a single folder. If there's nothing else required except that you want to move the files it's pretty easy.

All that's required is a tiny action run through the Batch Processor. When you start the batch processor you'll select the folder you want to eliminate and then you'll be prompted for the other folder. That's pretty much it.

Let me know if I've understood what you want correctly. If so, I'll send you an action to do the moving.

Note that action will not change any tags or filenames. In the event that a folder pre-exists in both roots and there are filename collisions, both copies will be preserved. If that happens filenames will be differentiated by a trailing (#).

GVCCBobPostMarch 22, 2022, 17:25
March 22, 2022, 18:29

How do I insert a screen shot from the desktop, mac?

2MR2PostMarch 22, 2022, 17:30
Administrator

You should be able to upload it when creating a post. If not email it to support@2manyribots.com

2MR2PostMarch 22, 2022, 17:30
Administrator

Sorry: support@2manyrobots.com

Pages: 1
Mingle Forum by Cartpauj | Version: 1.1.0beta | Page loaded in: 0.013 seconds.