Welcome Guest

Pages: 1
A new sub menu since upgrade
SnowdogPostMarch 1, 2023, 06:11
Pro
March 15, 2022, 17:12
Normal topicA new sub menu since upgrade

Not a bug, as far as I can tell, but a new sub menu that has started popping up since a recent upgrade.

I'm not sure whether it was the upgrade to Ventura or a recent update to Yate...

[[The upgrade to Ventura has itself caused a few unwanted (albeit cosmetic) changes:

1. All the tool bar icons are now tiny

2. Every field with a drop down menu is indented

3. When selected, all highlighted lines are the same shade of blue which means the sense of there being dark & light shaded lines in the background, as there are when the lines are unselected, has now been replaced with a solid mass of, in my case, blue.]]

Anyway, I digress...

A new sub menu that looks like the attached image. Which kinda negates the point of a short cut if it's going to ask me another question.

Before I go poking around & potentially breaking things, is there a way for my short-cut to do just what I want in to without the second sub-menu?

The shortcuts in question are "command-alt-1" to invoke the A-side & B-side numbering action you created & "command-alt-A" to cause the app to go directly to the folder in which the tracks are contained so I can add the artwork.

Other short-cuts I've created seem unaffected. ("command-alt-r" to number tracks & "command-alt-t" to add the track total.)

2MR2PostMarch 1, 2023, 07:03
Administrator
August 23, 2012, 19:27

1. This is Ventura. It decides on the size of the icons ... and they're usually small. They get a little bigger if you show the Title bar (Window menu) but then they all get pished to the right 🙁

2. No changes in Yate. Yate always asks for indented menus as man of tem display a state,

3. Again no changes in Yate. Configure a solid background in Preferences - File List and put on a grid. That's what I do

and last but not least ... the last one is me. The Option key is what displays the new menu with Edit, Locate and the name of the action which is the 'run'. Any shortcut to an action which has Option held, will display the menu. There is no way to fix this without me adding a setting to disable or modify the sub menu. Let me know. For now you'll have to modify the shortcut.

SnowdogPostMarch 1, 2023, 07:17
Pro
March 15, 2022, 17:12

Perfect, thanks.

I think my memory must be playing tricks on me. I'd swear that when selected, the list still showed alternating shades of colour.

I'd also swear that the list items were not indented!! 😆

Senior moments, no doubt!

2MR2PostMarch 1, 2023, 08:14
Administrator
August 23, 2012, 19:27

All Ventura-isms ... or iPad-isms 🙁

My life is full of senior moments 🙂

Pages: 1
Mingle Forum by Cartpauj | Version: 1.1.0beta | Page loaded in: 0.016 seconds.