Welcome Guest

Pages: 1
Action ->Substring Length not accepts no values
enrAArnePostMarch 4, 2023, 05:20
March 3, 2023, 14:55
Normal topicAction ->Substring Length not accepts no values

Yesterday I've made my first post since 2014, and now I am already raising a new issue. That is a quick start 😀

I have a problem with the adjustment of 2 existing Actions. These two actions have an almost similar workflow which includes the function "Substring" which takes the values from variable 1 with Index = 0 and Length = 2 and hands over the result to variable 2.

Now I've adjusted Action 1 with some additional steps (artwork, lyrics...) and saved the changes. Strangely since I've saved the action, the value "length = 2" has been removed from the substring function, and I cannot enter any value in the length field. When I try to type any value, the value appears for a millisecond and then gets deleted immediately.

In Action 2 the value length = 2 in the substring function is still available. But when I open the action and open the substring function, open then another function from the same action, I get the same problem. I can only avoid the same problem in Action 2 by discarding any changes to Action 2. When I execute Action 2 everything works fine as ever (the value is cut to length "2").

Anyone has an idea, how I can get the substring function work again with length values? Many thanks for your help.

2MR2PostMarch 4, 2023, 10:00
Administrator
August 23, 2012, 19:27

At some point when I updated the capabilities of the Substring statement, I messed up the UI ... and only when track variables are used.

I've issued v6.13.2.2 which fixes the issue.

Sorry for the inconvenience. BTW: perfect analysis of the issue.

enrAArnePostMarch 4, 2023, 10:57
March 3, 2023, 14:55

That was damn fast - again thanks a lot for your help (and for Yate in general) 🙂
Cheers Arne

Pages: 1
Mingle Forum by Cartpauj | Version: 1.1.0beta | Page loaded in: 0.016 seconds.