Welcome Guest

Pages: 1
No lyrics via powerlyrics API
enrAArnePostMarch 24, 2023, 08:37
March 3, 2023, 14:55
Normal topicNo lyrics via powerlyrics API

Since a few days I experience the problem, that I can't retrieve lyrics via the powerlyrics api. It doesn't matter if I use the shared key oder my personal key. I am currently on version 6.14. Anyone else having this issue?

2MR2PostMarch 24, 2023, 09:13
Administrator
August 23, 2012, 19:27

It seems as if everyone is having the issue. The results started degrading slowing about a week ago. No errors are being returned except that lyrics are not found. Up until a day or two ago, retrying may or may have not worked. As of now, it seems that nothing works except for two samples found on Rapid API under endpoints and sample responses.

The error has nothing to do with Yate. Actually that's too bad. If it was our code, we could fix the issue. Under endpoints on RapidAPI, you can enter your own metadata to test ... and it fails.

When the degradation first started, I reached out to the developer (via RapidAPI). He said he was working on the problem. Since then, things have unfortunately gotten worse. I've reached out again but I've not received an answer.

Hopefully, we receive some relief or an answer soon.

enrAArnePostMarch 24, 2023, 09:33
March 3, 2023, 14:55

Thanks for the fast reply and clarification. Let's hope this can be fixed soon...

2MR2PostMarch 24, 2023, 11:33
Administrator
August 23, 2012, 19:27

This is from the developer:

"Due to unforseen circumstances, I am no longer able to sustain Powerlyrics API or associated services. As such, the API has been privated with no intent to republish."

I've you or anyone else has subscribed, I suggest that you immediately cancel your subscription.

Unfortunately we've run out of APIs which seem to work and do not advertise as blatantly targeting a particular site.

For now at least it looks as if we'll be dropping the ability to download lyrics. A patch will be coming in a few days.

Pages: 1
Mingle Forum by Cartpauj | Version: 1.1.0beta | Page loaded in: 0.016 seconds.