Welcome Guest

Pages: 1
Refresh
SnowdogPostApril 7, 2023, 16:04
Pro
March 15, 2022, 17:12
Normal topicRefresh

Very often I find that I navigate to a directory & then have need to edit or amend folder titles, but I have found that if these changes are quite severe, Yate loses track of what's in the directory or how it's organised & I need to refresh it.

Currently, the only way I can see to do this is to navigate out of the directory & back in again & I was thinking a refresh button might be nice. (If there isn't one there already, because history has taught me that there's a good chance I just can't see what's right in front of my face. 🙂 )

2MR2PostApril 7, 2023, 17:39
Administrator
August 23, 2012, 19:27
Normal topicRefresh

Yate doesn't even try to keep track. It loads the files you tell it to and then doesn't monitor anything as it's working on in memory data images. The files are not kept open. It's only when you save files that everything is checked.

File>Open Recent will pretty much do what you want. I personally keep the same named toolbar item on the toolbar. It maintains and displays a menu of whatever you've recently opened. The top of the list will always be the last item loaded. Clicking on it will reload the items.

SnowdogPostApril 9, 2023, 08:09
Pro
March 15, 2022, 17:12
Normal topicRefresh

Thanks. First world problems & all that. 🙂

Pages: 1
Mingle Forum by Cartpauj | Version: 1.1.0beta | Page loaded in: 0.021 seconds.