Welcome Guest

Pages: 1
[Solved] Sort List view on import?
DreamStaticPostDecember 9, 2013, 18:16
Beginner
October 26, 2013, 16:46
Normal topic[Solved] Sort List view on import?

Is there a setting/action anywhere that will force sort list view on each import or prior to running an action? i.e. I would like to have it auto sort on Title or Bitrate. Some of my action require it to be sorted prior to running the action and I find I sometimes forget to sort the list view prior to running that action. Then I have to start over. 🙂 Thanks for the info.

2MR2PostDecember 9, 2013, 18:52
Administrator
August 23, 2012, 19:27
Normal topicRe: Sort List view on import?

When your Open Mode is Album Mode, the default sort (Album, disc, track, title, path) is applied whenever you open files. There is no default sort for Playlist mode. There is currently no method of setting a sort order in an action.

It would be possible to build in a sort action function which changed the order of the files in the list the action was using ... without actually changing the file list. This wouldn't break anything in actions and would give you the same desired effect. This would also work in Batch Mode where there is no visible file list.

I'll add it to my never empty list 🙂

DreamStaticPostDecember 9, 2013, 20:41
Beginner
October 26, 2013, 16:46
Normal topicRe: Sort List view on import?

The sort action is exactly what I need, it sounds. Sorry to continue adding items to your list of things to possibly do. I know I have kept you busy on quite a few already. Thanks for the quick reply and possible implementation. I sure appreciate you. 🙂

Pages: 1
Mingle Forum by Cartpauj | Version: 1.1.0beta | Page loaded in: 0.015 seconds.