Welcome Guest

Pages: 1 2
Move characters at the end to the beginning
2MR2PostJune 10, 2023, 08:16
Administrator
August 23, 2012, 19:27
Hot topicMove characters at the end to the beginning

The 'little menu' is what comes up whenever you start an action from a menu and the Option key is down. If you then click on the name of the action while still holding down the option key, the settings will be displayed again. The key sequence used to display the 'little menu' is configurable in Preferences - General - Advanced - Modifiers used to display function submenus. You can change the sequence to something more complicated if you don't want to see the submenu ... or I can change the action to display the settings if any modifier key is down.

2MR2PostJune 10, 2023, 08:17
Administrator

The option works with Title unless it is started from the Multi Field Editor or a field's function button.

SnowdogPostJune 10, 2023, 09:47
Pro
March 15, 2022, 17:12

The 'little menu' is what comes up whenever you start an action from a menu and the Option key is down. If you then click on the name of the action while still holding down the option key, the settings will be displayed again. The key sequence used to display the 'little menu' is configurable in Preferences - General - Advanced - Modifiers used to display function submenus. You can change the sequence to something more complicated if you don't want to see the submenu ... or I can change the action to display the settings if any modifier key is down.

Yeah, I thought I did that but maybe I didn't. Will report back. (Keyboard sequence is fine.)

The option works with Title unless it is started from the Multi Field Editor or a field's function button.

I don't think I knew either of those other things were an option. This is something of a revelation. 🙂

2MR2PostJune 10, 2023, 09:51
Administrator

I'm a lousy typist. It was supposed to say:

The action works with Title unless it is started .....

SnowdogPostJune 10, 2023, 09:55
Pro
March 15, 2022, 17:12

Haha! I'm a lousy reader. I read it as Action. 😆

Pages: 1 2
Mingle Forum by Cartpauj | Version: 1.1.0beta | Page loaded in: 0.017 seconds.