Pages: 1
Sample Actions
2MR1PostOctober 20, 2014, 12:42
Administrator
June 2, 2012, 01:19
Normal topicSample Actions

Sample actions can be found at:

https://2manyrobots.com/SampleActions/YateSampleActions.html

From time to time we might dump other sample stuff, such as search templates, to the Sample Actions page.

rocklobsterPostJune 4, 2015, 04:35
Beginner
May 29, 2015, 09:15
Normal topicRe: Sample Actions

Thanks for the sample actions. I found that dragging plist files to any pane of the main window did nothing. the main section accepts drop but beeps. perhaps because plist files are on a non-boot volume? also, cannot use "import preferences" to select more than one action at a time.

2MR2PostJune 4, 2015, 06:27
Administrator
August 23, 2012, 19:27

Note sure what is happening. The import/export stuff is not 'aware' of single items. You either import all the actions in a plist file or none. If you are hearing the 'plink' something is being done. The code does not care about the source volume of the plist. The 'drag in' mode is a convenience and only works if you drag to the 'list of files' panel.

You can use 'Import Preferences File Contents....' or hold down the Shift key when dragging a plist in to view the contents.

....and...when you Import via the menu you get the chance to select which component types to import. When you import by dragging you preset the type of stuff you're interested in via 'Preferences-File List-Dragged preference file import settings'

rocklobsterPostJune 4, 2015, 13:26
Beginner
May 29, 2015, 09:15

I'm talking about importing multiple .plist files (for unzipped sample actions) simultaneously. Can't get drag & drop to work at all, as stated. But I can Import Preferences one plist at a time, which is fine.

2MR2PostJune 4, 2015, 15:08
Administrator
August 23, 2012, 19:27

Ah yes, the dragging of plist files and /or artwork files is one at a time. The dragging of audio folders or files allows multiples.

Pages: 1
Mingle Forum by Cartpauj | Version: 1.1.0beta | Page loaded in: 0.019 seconds.