Welcome Guest

Pages: 1
Tabbing broken
jlynessPostJanuary 1, 2015, 17:56
January 22, 2014, 14:39
Normal topicTabbing broken

In recent versions of Yate, I frequently (but not always) cannot use tab to move the cursor from the Composer field to Comments, or from Comments to Genre. Slows down my workflow by requiring me to use the mouse. Earlier versions consistently tabbed consistently. Any idea what the issue is here? Thank you.

2MR2PostJanuary 1, 2015, 18:08
Administrator
August 23, 2012, 19:27
Normal topicRe: Tabbing broken

Always not working would make sense if I broke the tab order. I've just tried it here on v3.3 on the built in and custom panels and all seems fine. I may have tweaked the tabbing order in the early stages of v3.3 but I can't remember 🙂

If you haven't yet updated, give v3.3 a try. I'm assuming that you're on a custom panel if you're tabbing from Composer to Comments.

If it's still not working let me know what version of OS X you're on and the layout order of the controls on your custom panel....or what built in panel you're using.

Update

Never mind I've just duplicated the issue on the Info panel which I do not have mapped.

Comments somehow fell out of the tab order. Composer is going to Genre and back.

I'll patch it in a day or two.

2MR2PostJanuary 1, 2015, 21:18
Administrator
August 23, 2012, 19:27

The seemingly easy ones are always a pain. 🙂

It turns out that the issue is caused by the tab control recalculating the tab order whenever a tab is changed. That's why the tabbing order sometimes is correct and sometimes is incorrect. The potential artwork control in the panel is what seems to cause the problem when they recalculate even though the order is correctly set initially.

jlynessPostJanuary 1, 2015, 21:18
January 22, 2014, 14:39

Thanks!

Pages: 1
Mingle Forum by Cartpauj | Version: 1.1.0beta | Page loaded in: 0.019 seconds.