Welcome Guest

Pages: 1
Editing Existing Panels
cpkPostMarch 1, 2015, 06:50
Advanced
March 1, 2015, 02:55
Normal topicEditing Existing Panels

Some of the existing panels have redundant information and there is some information that is not there that I want there. It would be nice to be able to edit the existing panels in the same way as editing custom panels (except with the ability to control resizing) so that I don't have to use the only three custom panels I have just to edit something that is already almost perfect (or some lesser fraction of perfection anyway for the panels that have a lot of emptiness in them).

So, what I want to be able to do is edit the existing panels - or, have a bunch more custom panels than three so that I can redesign the the ones that don't quite give me what I want.

2MR2PostMarch 1, 2015, 07:06
Administrator
August 23, 2012, 19:27
Normal topicRe: Editing Existing Panels

Editing the existing panels would be a nightmare 🙂

I'll look into the hit in providing more. The issue is the controls on the custom panels are pre-rendered. If adding more panels does not increase the 'lag' I'll add more.

cpkPostMarch 1, 2015, 20:55
Advanced
March 1, 2015, 02:55
Normal topicRe: Editing Existing Panels

Well we don't like nightmares 🙂 so I will scrap that idea but then I really want more panels then - I sure hope that is possible. I'm not sure how much I care about lag - I guess that depends on just how much lag it causes me.

Thank you for considering the idea.

Pages: 1
Mingle Forum by Cartpauj | Version: 1.1.0beta | Page loaded in: 0.03 seconds.