Welcome Guest

Pages: 1
Have control over the number of panels visible
cpkPostMarch 1, 2015, 07:00
Advanced
March 1, 2015, 02:55
Normal topicHave control over the number of panels visible

Currently, I have ten panel "buttons" at any given time. I can change them and create several panel sets but no matter how much I resize the window and the panel buttons get bigger and bigger I can't have more than ten. This is kind of a pain since I have to frequently change the saved set as I am working though my files when it is much faster to just click once a panel button.

I have a 27" iMac and I could easily have 14 buttons (7 in 2 rows) or even 21 if they were in 3 rows (though I personally don't need that many panels and would need even fewer if I could edit the existing ones (but that is another request).

Thanks!

2MR2PostMarch 1, 2015, 07:09
Administrator
August 23, 2012, 19:27
Normal topicRe: Have control over the number of panels visible

Another somewhat major change. I'll look into customizing the number of 'rows' of displayable buttons.

cpkPostMarch 1, 2015, 17:41
Advanced
March 1, 2015, 02:55
Normal topicRe: Have control over the number of panels visible

Looking at this now I should have said "panel buttons visible" in the title but I think that was clear from my description. I was hoping it wouldn't be major to add the ability to add more panel buttons. Adding more rows would certainly do the trick - I hope it isn't a difficult request. Thank you for at least considering it.

Pages: 1
Mingle Forum by Cartpauj | Version: 1.1.0beta | Page loaded in: 0.025 seconds.