Welcome Guest

Pages: 1
Option for smaller size field in custom panel
cpkPostMarch 3, 2015, 05:37
Advanced
March 1, 2015, 02:55
Normal topicOption for smaller size field in custom panel

There currently are many fields that default to displaying shorter allowing fields next to them to get expand automatically. But, if I create a custom field I don't have the choice to make my custom field do that. So, if I had a custom field for something small like the original year I am force to have a larger than needed field. It would sure be nice if I could select for myself that I want a field to default to that smaller size. (Same width as used for BPM, Length, Rating, Year, Language and others.

2MR2PostMarch 3, 2015, 06:59
Administrator
August 23, 2012, 19:27
Normal topicRe: Option for smaller size field in custom panel

Custom fields already change behaviour depending on whether they are single or multi line. I'll look into it.

cpkPostMarch 3, 2015, 17:57
Advanced
March 1, 2015, 02:55

Great, Thanks!

With only having three custom panels I have to try and squeeze as much on them as I can and looks bad for my original year field to be so long when the text will never be more than four characters and the existing Year field already defaults to the shorter width so besides the space issue it just makes my custom panel look bad. 🙁

2MR2PostMarch 3, 2015, 20:44
Administrator
August 23, 2012, 19:27

LOL. I'll look at it. Allowing single line custom fields to crop shouldn't be too bad.

Pages: 1
Mingle Forum by Cartpauj | Version: 1.1.0beta | Page loaded in: 0.014 seconds.