Welcome Guest

Pages: 1
Green Dots
offtheroadPostAugust 30, 2016, 15:09
Advanced
September 3, 2015, 14:04
Normal topicGreen Dots

I'm a NewB do the green dots mean I don't need to add anything I don't want to make any changes and then save it and the tags will be good?

2MR2PostAugust 30, 2016, 15:52
Administrator
August 23, 2012, 19:27
Normal topicRe: Green Dots

Green dots in the file list means that nothing was changed. If you change anything in a track the indicator will change to red.

On the editing panels the function buttons to the left of every field display the state of the field. If you click on one of them you'll see a sub menu describing the colour codes.

offtheroadPostAugust 30, 2016, 16:42
Advanced
September 3, 2015, 14:04

Thanks Much unortunatly there will be many more questions, but so far this tagging app is best so far. I was using Kid3 with not much luck and puddletag-1.0.3 I couldn't even figurer how to install it. btw I'm a graphic designer and I redo all my art work. Some I change completely that cause others who view it to cringe but it's for me and I offer these services to other because I know how to color correct bad scans of albums and how to clean them up. Here are a few examples: whoops I guess you can't attach to a post or to an edited post?

2MR2PostAugust 30, 2016, 16:50
Administrator
August 23, 2012, 19:27

I just noticed all my typos. I should never type on a phone.

Questions are no problem.

If you're running v3.14 which was released yesterday do a Yate>Check for Updates. I just issued a patch for a regression.

Pages: 1
Mingle Forum by Cartpauj | Version: 1.1.0beta | Page loaded in: 0.021 seconds.