Welcome Guest

Pages: 1
What is "Add to List" and "Remove from list" feature for? Need an example
lightwavePostJanuary 1, 2017, 01:34
December 31, 2016, 17:21
Normal topicWhat is "Add to List" and "Remove from list" feature for? Need an example

While browsing through the Yate documentation at https://2manyrobots.com/YateResources/InAppHelp/English.lproj/pgs/Selection.html, I came across the feature "Add to/Remove from List". I try it in a song's artist by clicking on the green dot next to it and select 'Add to List' but it doesn't seem to do anything. Can someone show me an example of what it's supposed to do and when it'd be useful?

Thanks!

2MR2PostJanuary 1, 2017, 08:34
Administrator
August 23, 2012, 19:27
Normal topicRe: What is "Add to List" and "Remove from list" feature for? Need an example

Yate maintains Artist, Composer, Genre and Grouping lists. These lists can be auto-managed or manually managed. The lists are used for the autocomplete feature of various fields which is also configurable. The lists are available for viewing/modification in the application preferences. The Add/Remove from List functionality adds or removes the currently displayed item from the appropriate list. While the Add can be configured to be automatic, the Remove cannot.

In v3.15 the four lists become twelve and are amalgamated into a new List section in the preferences.

lightwavePostJanuary 1, 2017, 15:46
December 31, 2016, 17:21
Normal topicRe: What is "Add to List" and "Remove from list" feature for? Need an example

Ah, thanks for pointing me to the list in Preferences. It makes sense now. The documentation that first introduced the Add/Remove to/from list wasn't very clear.

Pages: 1
Mingle Forum by Cartpauj | Version: 1.1.0beta | Page loaded in: 0.014 seconds.