Forum

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Roon
2MR2
Administrator
Post Re: Roon
on: June 16, 2017, 12:46

I wish I could help. I've sent sample files off to Roon on April 27th which display what I think are a number of tag issues that they have. Other, than a confirmation that they've received the files, I have not heard back from them.

I'm not a Roon user but I have a paid subscription so that I can test and verify stuff for you people. The only way I can get anything to tag properly is to manually set every possible setting they have to use the embedded file metadata. I still have issues with test albums which contain more than one audio type and I have had to manually go in and force an album association. I can't remember how I did it, but it's doable as thats how I got it to recognize than my test files were all in the same album.

More than likely you've tried these steps already. Unfortunately, I have nothing more. 🙁

Moonloop
on: July 10, 2017, 10:18

Thanks for your efforts anyway. Annoyingly , when I try to change the artwork for CD1 of Bowie's 'Who Can I Be Now ? to Diamond Dogs it changes all 12 discs to the same :O( The 'Five Years' boxset is recognised as a 12 disc set but has no CD1 !! 2-disc 36 track set 'On the Road Again' is broken down into 36 different albums !!!!

Why did I ever jump from Squeezebox ;O)

~M~

2MR2
Administrator
on: July 10, 2017, 10:36

They've reached out to me and supposedly they are working on the tagging issues. I've supplied sample files so maybe they'll make things a little easier.

Pages: 1 [2]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.34 ; Page loaded in: 0.061 seconds.