Welcome Guest

Pages: 1
Video Tutorials
SineonlinePostFebruary 21, 2021, 06:55
April 21, 2020, 14:44
Normal topicVideo Tutorials

Hi,

This was my original post re querying databases. I've since changed it to a question.

Nevertheless, a tutorial video on creating and querying databases would be really useful!

Thanks!
Rob

2MR2PostFebruary 21, 2021, 09:27
Administrator
August 23, 2012, 19:27

When answering your other post I described a far easier method of updating library only metadata in iTunes. Simply link the files and do a Refresh Apple App. This will always work if you've configured the Auto-Export section of Preferences-Apple Apps. The refresh happens automatically every time you save a linked file. This means that if Auto-Export is configured, a save gets rid of the need for a refresh.

For those of you who may not have seen the other post, I suggest you read 'Working with Apple Apps - The Basics' which can be found in the documentation section of the resources page.

Querying a database can only be done in an action. There are quite a few sample actions which query databases. Go to the Sample Actions section of the resources page and do a text search for Database. The best reference is the help for action statements in the Database (Query) category.

lauriePostJuly 4, 2021, 08:36
July 27, 2020, 00:15

I am going to read where you have indicated but......

I love video tutorials. A tutorial on album/track databases produced by Yate would be great. Heck any new video tutorials would be great. 😀 😀

I would do them myself if I had the skill. 😳 😳 😳

Pages: 1
Mingle Forum by Cartpauj | Version: 1.1.0beta | Page loaded in: 0.025 seconds.