Welcome Guest

Pages: 1
Stripping out user defined tags
SnowdogPostMarch 23, 2022, 13:56
Pro
March 15, 2022, 17:12
Normal topicStripping out user defined tags

Since the support on this app is so incredible & I'm having loads of fun learning it, I'm wondering if I can create a script to do as the heading suggests?

I'm finding that I'm having to check all 10 tabs at the top & when I get to "more info" there's that little bit of blue text that leads me to the user defined terms, which I then select all > delete.

With the previous box set, because I had converted all my FLACs from the supplied APE files, my FLAC converter was adding the Amvidia web link into the user defined URLs & I had to delete that too.

In this box set, there are a couple of user defined things under the "more info" tab & nothing under the URLs but I am getting "unhandled items" under the "audio" tab. (Screenshot 1.)

When I click on it, it always says "48 Fica", as in screenshot 2.

I have no idea what that is & have been deleting it with reckless abandon.

Does anyone know what that is?

That's my first question. My second question is can I make a script, akin to the one I made to make my file names follow the track names, that will just strip out all these user defined terms with one click & save me some time? (Or perhaps, could someone direct me to the support documentation where I can figure out how to do such a thing?)

Thanks.

Pages: 1
Mingle Forum by Cartpauj | Version: 1.1.0beta | Page loaded in: 0.009 seconds.