Welcome Guest

Pages: 1
Tagging WORK & PART
SnowdogPostJune 24, 2022, 14:05
Pro
March 15, 2022, 17:12
Normal topicTagging WORK & PART

I used to use the WORK & PART tags in Amvidia's "Tag Editor" to separate things in Roon. It was usually classical music but it is also a useful feature for albums that contain multiple things that can be collected under different headings, as seen in the screen shots.

So, I had a go in Yate & I think I can see what I need to do (having done it in Tag Editor & seen how & where it subsequently shows up in Yate). [That is to say, create a user defined text item called either WORK or PART & enter the text.

That's fine for the part that will be the "work" as it will apply to all the selected tracks. What I can't figure out is how to apply the PART tag to a selection of tracks in one hit, as they each seem to be in their own "user defined text" entry.

I'm sure it's very simple, as always. 😀

2MR2PostJune 24, 2022, 14:21
Administrator
August 23, 2012, 19:27

There's a pile of things you can do to make your life easier when using Roon.

The first is to set the audio preferences to Roon in Preferences Audio.

After doing that go to the web resources page. You can install a custom editing panel which will define the custom fields that you need as well as give you the display for each field.

If you do a Yate>Search Yate Help and search for Roon, you'll see quite a few references to Roon.

SnowdogPostJune 24, 2022, 14:35
Pro
March 15, 2022, 17:12

Thanks!

Pages: 1
Mingle Forum by Cartpauj | Version: 1.1.0beta | Page loaded in: 0.015 seconds.