Welcome Guest

Pages: 1
Thank you for maintaining Yate for so many years!
someboodyPostSeptember 25, 2022, 06:17
November 19, 2016, 17:54
Normal topicThank you for maintaining Yate for so many years!

Hi,

Not sure which forum section to post this in but I just wanted to say a big thank you to the developer(s) of Yate.

I purchased a license in 2016 and was hesitant at the time thinking this software would not be maintained well and will be abandoned by the devs not long after purchase but at the time it was one of the only few MacOS apps that took care of all the tagging needs for audio files that I needed so felt compelled to purchase a license. At $24 it felt expensive at the time however over the years it has been one of the BEST software purchases in my life.

I don't use it daily but at least use it approximately once a month. Almost every time I launch the app, a software update has been available and the release notes always show how much additional work has been put into the app and is testament to the love that the dev(s) have put into their work and how much they care about their users. From updates to support Apple silicon to supporting the latest features introduced in MacOS, Yate has always been amongst the first to support new functionaility whilst also supporting older versions.

Apologies for the long story but it's a Sunday afternoon and the least I thought I could do was to spare a few mins to let non-Yate users know how well-maintained this app has been consistently over the last 6 years+ and that it is well worth your money.

Thank you for the diligence and love you have put into Yate and I (and am sure many of your users) really appreciate the work you have put into the app and look forward to continue being a loyal user of Yate.

With thanks ❤️❤️❤️

2MR2PostSeptember 25, 2022, 09:09
Administrator
August 23, 2012, 19:27

Well you've certainly made my Sunday. Thanks for taking the time to send your thoughts ... it is much appreciated.

Sometime in 2022 Yate will have been around for 10 years. It's kind of hard for me to believe. Knowing that there are people out there who appreciate the work, along with the good karma we're hopefully building up by donating the proceeds, makes it all worth while.

VerticalPostSeptember 25, 2022, 12:10
Beginner
November 1, 2019, 04:50

Also a big thanks from me Barry, Yate is a work of art I use it many hours everyday at moment, can't we support you other than buying a new license you need some for all the work you are doing, thanks again...

2MR2PostSeptember 25, 2022, 12:25
Administrator

My pleasure ... really 🙂

timpPostMarch 24, 2023, 15:52
Advanced
March 16, 2014, 13:32

Haven't logged in for a while, apologies for reviving an old thread.

Just wanted to agree that Yate is one of my favorite pieces of software. I jumped on board back in 2012/2013, so I've been here since the beginning. It's simply amazing what you've done with it over the years. Thank you a million times over for Yate!

2MR2PostMarch 24, 2023, 15:57
Administrator

Many thanks for the kind words. Much appreciated 😀

Pages: 1
Mingle Forum by Cartpauj | Version: 1.1.0beta | Page loaded in: 0.044 seconds.